Simple and Powerful IDE for learners. This IDE is more comfort for single file exectuion.
GTK+ runtime for Windows GCC Compiler
o run Geany under Windows you may need to install the GTK+ runtime libraries, depending on which download you use. If you use the full installer, a recent GTK runtime is included and you don't need any additional software.
If not using the full installer, you need to install a GTK runtime environment. The easiest way is to setup MSYS2 which provides a comfortable environment to easily install GTK (version 2 or 3) and all necessary dependencies. For details see the Wiki page Running Geany on Windows.
(The Geany Windows executable can be downloaded from the Releases page.)
- Use of getch(),getche() and getchar() in C
- Convert a Floating-point value to an Integer in C
- Switch Case Statement Example Program In C Programming Language
- C Character Set
- Data Input and Output gets and puts Example Program In C
- Data Output printf and putchar Example Program In C
- Simple While Loop Example Program In C Programming Language
- Storage Classes In C
- Pointer Representation and Pointer Example Programs
- Special Operators In C