Special Operators In C
The Comma Operator
- The Comma operator can be used to link the related expressions together.
Example For Comma Operator
Comma Operator In for Loops for(i=0,j=1;i>10:i++,j++)
Comma Operator In while Loops
Type cast Operator
( type )
- converts a to the specified type.
- Note that the use of a parenthesized type in a method declaration or definition is not an example of the use of the type cast operator.
Example For Type Cast Operator
Float s= 12.5; int a; a = (int) s; now a value is 12.
- starUse of getch(),getche() and getchar() in C
- starConvert a Floating-point value to an Integer in C
- starC Character Set
- starSwitch Case Statement Example Program In C Programming Language
- starData Input and Output gets and puts Example Program In C
- starData Output printf and putchar Example Program In C
- starStorage Classes In C
- starSimple While Loop Example Program In C Programming Language
- starPointer Representation and Pointer Example Programs
- starSpecial Operators In C